1(industry)industria farmacéutica femininebig pharma — la gran industria farmacéutica
- The effective cure of the biggest killer in the Western world would have been a triumph for mankind, medicine, and big pharma.
- Academia does more basic research than pharma; pharma does more clinical work than academia.
- In sickness and in wealth, big pharma remains the most profitable industry in America.
- Among the many wiles exposed are big pharma's use of contract research organisations to exert undue influence over clinical research and its insidious seduction of doctors.
- Social psychological research has repeatedly shown that doctors misjudge the influence exerted on them by big pharma's gifts and representatives.
2(company)compañía farmacéutica feminine
- Weighing up the risks, Pfizer faces the normal development delays and setbacks which pharmas encounter with regard to the timing, efficacy and market potential of new products.
- It already has two drugs on the market and has numerous alliances with larger pharmas.
- ‘Most pharmas sell chemically produced products,’ he said.
- The pharmas have been very averse to lowering those prices in the developing world for fear that it will set a precedent.
- The big pharmas are always whining that their drugs have to cost so much because their R & D costs are so high.