In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Most work on HIV vaccines is being done in the public sector rather than the pharmaceutical industry.
- From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, statins are an ideal group of drugs.
- He wanted to create a biocatalyst, using enzymes to try and find applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Increasingly the pharmaceutical industry is advertising directly to consumers.
- So what lies in store for the research-based pharmaceutical industry?
- In the postwar period, the pharmaceutical industry was free-wheeling and little regulated.
- Forced switches of drugs within patent threaten the pharmaceutical industry's earning capacity.
- The pharmaceutical industry has been reluctant to study medicines in children for various reasons.
- The public sector has decided to make it public policy to leave drug development in the hands of the pharmaceutical industry.
- The appearance of fake anticancer drugs in the United States led to local action by the pharmaceutical industry.
- The pharmaceutical industry is clearly unable to meet the needs of people with neglected diseases.
- The organisation believes that the pharmaceutical industry is willing to lower the price of antimalarial drugs.
- There was fury against the pharmaceutical industry and the massive profits that are being made.
- For some reason the pharmaceutical industry is seen as the devil, while many others in health care are seen as saintly.
- He also called on the pharmaceutical industry to set up drug companies to ease the access of drugs in the district.
- The pharmaceutical industry is among the most profitable in the world, with profits nearly four times the average.
- The pharmaceutical industry has little incentive to develop new drugs for use primarily in developing countries.
- A long period is needed for pharmaceutical drugs to acquire marketing approval.
- All information provided by the pharmaceutical industry has to satisfy stringent regulations.
- The pharmaceutical industry could be reluctant to waive any part of its power in the conduct of studies that it funds entirely.
1fármaco masculineproducto farmacéutico masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.