- Most work on HIV vaccines is being done in the public sector rather than the pharmaceutical industry.
- He wanted to create a biocatalyst, using enzymes to try and find applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In the postwar period, the pharmaceutical industry was free-wheeling and little regulated.
- From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, statins are an ideal group of drugs.
- The pharmaceutical industry has been reluctant to study medicines in children for various reasons.
- Increasingly the pharmaceutical industry is advertising directly to consumers.
- The pharmaceutical industry has little incentive to develop new drugs for use primarily in developing countries.
- The pharmaceutical industry could be reluctant to waive any part of its power in the conduct of studies that it funds entirely.
- For some reason the pharmaceutical industry is seen as the devil, while many others in health care are seen as saintly.
- All information provided by the pharmaceutical industry has to satisfy stringent regulations.
- He also called on the pharmaceutical industry to set up drug companies to ease the access of drugs in the district.
- The pharmaceutical industry is among the most profitable in the world, with profits nearly four times the average.
- A long period is needed for pharmaceutical drugs to acquire marketing approval.
- The public sector has decided to make it public policy to leave drug development in the hands of the pharmaceutical industry.
- So what lies in store for the research-based pharmaceutical industry?
- The pharmaceutical industry is clearly unable to meet the needs of people with neglected diseases.
- The appearance of fake anticancer drugs in the United States led to local action by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Forced switches of drugs within patent threaten the pharmaceutical industry's earning capacity.
- The organisation believes that the pharmaceutical industry is willing to lower the price of antimalarial drugs.
- There was fury against the pharmaceutical industry and the massive profits that are being made.
1fármaco masculineproducto farmacéutico masculine
- Bioprospecting is one avenue for the discovery of novel pharmaceuticals, especially antibiotics.
- As evidence, he points to the changes being made in the way manufacturers of pharmaceuticals are inspected.
- Some biologists may only work in silico, searching the databases for novel ways to make vitamins or pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics.
- Can you tell us more about this herb, especially what other antidepressants or pharmaceuticals should be avoided?
- These biomolecules are used effectively in pharmaceuticals and in the development of vaccines and diagnostics.