- Cyano and a host of other problems can also be caused by phosphates, nitrates and nitrites in the water.
- Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.
- It occurs in all kinds of minerals, such as oxides, carbonates, nitrates, sulfates, and phosphates.
- Phosphoric acid and its phosphate derivatives are essential in human nutrition.
- Although the cost of these reagents is much higher than the conventional ones, the regenerant effluents can be reacted with each other to form the well-known fertilizers, ammonium and potassium nitrates and phosphates.
2phosphates pluralFarmingfertilizantes a base de fosfatos masculine
3US(drink)(con sabor a frutas) gaseosa feminine