In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sesión de fotos feminine
- I'm reasonably sure she could have found her way to Los Angeles for a photo shoot of this magnitude.
- Throughout the photo shoot he displays classic signs of anxiety - biting his lips, fidgeting, tapping his feet.
- Now, if they would come out for a photo shoot, that would really be something.
- We went back out for the opening of the Schulz museum, which is really great, to do the photo shoot for the book.
- I am directed downstairs for the duration of the photo shoot.
- I can take a couple with me when I go for a photo shoot, a guest-posing spot, or a seminar.
- If it's for a photo shoot, the publication pays for a stylist.
- After the somewhat photo shoot, Chad, trying to be nice, threw me a little dinner.
- Amanda talked it over with the hairdresser for my first photo shoot.
- Considering I spend most of my time behind the camera, the idea of a glamour photo shoot filled me with excitement.
- Oh yeah, I know I will, but all we have to do is a photo shoot and another press conference.
- Winners will receive a styling session at Elements and a photo shoot at Zoom to help them create a portfolio.
- Then I have a couple of meetings and maybe a photo shoot to promote the show or a book.
- During a photo shoot, sometimes what we plan doesn't work out and we improvise.
- We quickly arranged a photo shoot and after a careful briefing were soon in the air.
- He insists that many of the magazine covers on which he appears are done without his consent, and that he has never, ever done a photo shoot with his two boys.
- Tell me again why YOU have to do an interview and a photo shoot for your own magazine?
- So Carole was brought in for a proper photo shoot and the now famous photograph was taken.
- The evening after her photo shoot in Chicago a friend of hers phoned to say that they had missed her after the show.
- To complete the prize, she was given a voucher for a make-up session and a photo shoot at a local studio.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.