1célula fotoeléctrica feminine
- The light passing through each filter is detected by the photocell, where it is converted to an electrical pulse.
- Single flies were loaded into glass tubes and each glass tube was clamped between the diodes of the photocells.
- The receiver uses a photocell or photodiode to detect the light.
- In the presence of a magnetic field, the amount of laser light that is absorbed by the atoms changes and this is detected by a photocell.
- We used a battery of twenty photocells and lasers, enough to register an object as small a fly passing by.