1fotografía femininefoto feminineI saw her photograph in the paper — vi su fotografía en el diario
- to take a photograph (of sb/sth) — hacerle una foto / una fotografía (a algn/algo)
- To take the photographs, the camera had to be set on a long exposure, which reduced any movement to a blur.
- Thus, the protest against the Vietnam War was mobilized by images such as the photograph by Huynh Cong Ut.
- This short film trilogy brings together my thoughts on photography and photographs.
- A beaming Sam was caught on camera in the photograph published in last Saturday's Observer.
- In police custody, his solicitors came with a digital camera and took nineteen photographs of his injuries.
- At the top of the page, slightly cut off, one can see two or three other photographs which are not material.
- Away from the film and photographs, the music conjures up images of its own.
- His manipulation of press photographs and focus on celebrity anticipated Pop Art.
- Mo came round today with her digital camera and took a photograph of what will probably be my image on the publicity.
- Imagine you've never seen a photograph before; imagine cameras haven't been invented.
- I took lots of photographs, mostly on film but a handful on the digital camera to provide an immediate record.
- From time to time I get a few queries about my photographs, my camera and techniques.
- He took photographs using a telephoto lens and used binoculars to inspect the general state of the roofing and tiling.
- I raised my camera to take a photograph of this to send to Midland Mainline.
- Her recollections are intercut with her own evocative photographs and films.
- The wide space provided as border for each picture puts the focus on the photograph.
- It did not prove possible to make photographs using the antique camera itself.
- When the first photographs from his Brownie camera had come back all those years ago, he had been thrilled.
- These cameras take two photographs to cover just this sort of well known and understood radar anomaly.
- The first photograph was a picture of two boys, both looking around six years old.
1fotografiarsacarle una foto asacarle una fotografía atomarle una foto atomarle una fotografía ahacerle una foto a Spainhacerle una fotografía a Spain
1to photograph well/badly — salir bien/mal en las fotos / fotografías
- She had an ear-to-ear gamine grin and a good figure, and photographed well.
- "Youll see that I photograph poorly," she says.