In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fotografía feminine(magazine/class) de fotografíaphotography is my hobby — mi hobby es la fotografía
- Now she is in her second year at Dun Laoghaire Art College, studying photography.
- Quentin Williams makes this point in a perceptive essay on painting and photography.
- The photography was stunning as it has been consistently, which makes me glad I do pay my license fee.
- The main character's a photographer so there's quite a bit of photography going on in the movie.
- Take a look at the great work that's been done this term in photography and graphics.
- The first rule of good sports photography is to get as close as possible to the action.
- I felt that it might lead me to understand why photography as an art form compels my interest.
- He enjoyed photography and liked to take still life shots and photographs of the countryside.
- That explains why she tried so hard to achieve the effect of painting in photography.
- It looked marvellous and there was a lot of inventive and well executed photography and montage.
- What I love about photography is that it stops me looking at the world, and forces me to try to see it a little instead.
- His new art of photography had demonstrated its promise but had remained in a drawer during this period.
- Time is aiming it at graphic designers and those working with digital photography.
- On his return he purchased his first Leica camera and began to explore photography on the streets.
- In many ways, I think the article applies to photography in magazines generally.
- This is photography as an art form as you will never have seen it before.
- The firm has just branched out into doing canvas prints and fine art photography.
- Magic awaits in the two upstairs galleries, the magic that makes up the art of photography.
- At this time the influence of the cinema began to influence both still photography and painting.
- More importantly, food photography allows Tony to indulge in his passion for art.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.