In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1periodismo fotográfico masculinefotoperiodismo masculine
- Ask questions about the crafts of copy-editing, photojournalism, illustration, graphics, design, and new media.
- Print and broadcasting, broadsheet and tabloid newspapers, photojournalism, TV, and radio are all different.
- His photographs achieve a delicate balance between photojournalism and fine art photography.
- I think that photojournalism doesn't really work that well online because the web makes it too easy to click through the pages.
- If some of the photography on view is open to the charge of being photojournalism rather than art, the work of Jeff Wall clearly stands apart from reportage.
- The Observer itself has an unrivalled reputation for its use of photography and photojournalism and this has been underlined by two recent awards.
- Many years later, photographers with hand-held cameras that used sheet and roll film turned photojournalism into a gripping art form.
- Galleries and photographers are selling photojournalism as fine art and they are selling special effects photography as fine art.
- But you don't want that experience while watching the news at 8 or looking at photojournalism in a newspaper.
- He will graduate with a major in computer science and a minor in philosophy, and he plans to pursue his interest in freelance photography and photojournalism.
- It is less a history than a survey of the usage of photojournalism as practiced by the famous and the obscure.
- Stoddart avoids the staple tool of photojournalism, the telephoto lens.
- The summer internship at the News Desk at Getty Images New York follows, where he will receive first hand experience in photojournalism in a working news agency.
- I think it is fair to say that he was the founder of photojournalism and the magazine soon became known for its vivid photographs.
- Gatekeeping is an integral part of photojournalism: the photographer decides how to frame an image and the exact instance at which to open the shutter.
- He sees them as a way to extend photojournalism's reach, and to expand the photojournalist's reporting role.
- In Bangalore, her exhibition has four parts: portraits, photojournalism, landscapes and art photos.
- If the web had been available to Henry Luce when he started LIFE Magazine, how would photojournalism have evolved?
- We only ask that the portfolio falls within the boundary of photographic reportage: including photojournalism, documentary photography and portraiture.
- His first picture was published in the Evening Times and kicked off a career that encompasses both photojournalism and celebrity portraiture.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.