In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fotomultiplicador masculinetubo fotomultiplicador masculine
- With Pica, a photomultiplier detects the emitted photons but, because of the small number produced during switching, multiple passes have to be used to build up a picture of circuit activity.
- After collection of the emitted photons on a photomultiplier, the signal is digitized with a numerical oscilloscope.
- The reflected fluorescence was detected via photomultipliers.
- Samples were also simultaneously imaged using the secondary electrons that were detected by a photomultiplier.
- Spectra are corrected for the wavelength dependence of the emission monochromator and the photomultiplier and also by subtracting background intensities of the buffer solution.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.