In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico masculinemédica feminine
- Medicine and physicians have had about all of the micromanagement that they can stand.
- Group medical visits are best with teams of physicians and nurses.
- A small proportion of the samples were referral samples sent by physicians in private practice.
- The Public Hospitals Act states that a physician must order hospital treatments.
- This will include treatment from specialist physicians, physiotherapists and psychologists.
- We practicing physicians have to know what to do if a case walks into the office.
- These changes have paralleled dramatic changes in the assessment of practising physicians.
- Women placed great faith in their physicians and the medical care system.
- Evidence shows that the way results of clinical trials are presented influences both physicians and funders of health care.
- One is provided by dentists and physicians in private practice on a fee basis to those able to pay.
- In most cases physicians prescribed requested medicines but were often ambivalent about the choice of treatment.
- Does the information have the potential to change the practice of many physicians?
- I think most physicians in practice feel that we can only be penalised by failing to test.
- We meet many wise patients in this book, because physicians learn medicine on and from their patients.
- We no longer trust the caring general practitioner, the wise physician, or the conscientious surgeon.
- We measured referral rates as the annual percentage of patients with a new referral to a specialist physician.
- In most countries, treatment is provided by some clinics or physicians.
- Since health is the goal of the medical craft, the physician knows the goal of the craft.
- Disclosure of a diagnosis of cancer has on occasions caused conflict between physicians and family members.
- If your child becomes ill, be sure that the physician knows what medicines he or she is taking.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.