In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For someone like me who runs 100 miles a week massage and physio is essential but costly.
- The Program, however, will provide Buck with medical insurance cover for possible scans and operations, as well as access to physio and massage treatment.
- Now, once you reach a certain standard, you get free physio and medical help, but I think that needs to go further down, even to people of a lower standard.
- Every morning he has been receiving physio and massage.
- My speech and balance came back after I tried my hardest in physio and speech therapy sessions.
- Speaking to branch delegates in Castlebar, Mr O'Dea said recruitment of physios and speech therapists had been very difficult.
- Just how many will do that remains to be seen and if the response is low then we will end up with fewer doctors, dentists, vets, physios etc than ever before.
- The kind of resources that he envies, the bigger team of physios, the technical analysis, the private medical services, these all cost.
- From the doctors and physios to the coaching team, that does not change.
- This morning on The Health Report, physios have their say about bad backs; as opposed to what a researcher said last week on the show, they argue that the evidence is that physiotherapy can make a difference.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.