1(profits)ganancias femininerich pickings can be made in this business — se puede obtener suculentas ganancias con este negocio
- With the soaring temperatures, people are going to bed and forgetting to secure their homes, providing rich pickings for thieves.
- The use of counterfeit and stolen cards is escalating, with conmen drawn to the rich pickings of out-of-town shopping centres.
- While the long food chains provide the multinational suppliers and the supermarkets with rich pickings, they are not good for the producer, the product or the consumer.
- During the 1990s, the growth in the number of working mothers who bought ready-made meals for their babies and young children led to rich pickings for baby food firms.
- They were easy pickings for predators, never having been outside before.
- This has left me with slim pickings on the video front.
- There must still be rich pickings for all of them.
- But compromised nutrition, crowded living, inadequate ventilation and late diagnosis all combine to make the poor easy pickings.
- We are the only people back in at present, and the area could be seen as easy pickings for looters.
- They provide easy pickings and a good source of revenue and it doesn't require too much brain power.
- Such crimes consist of lawbreakers lurking about looking for easy pickings and comprise most of the crimes on campus.
- But by warning people that burglars are on the prowl, it is hoped the criminals will not be able to take advantage of any easy pickings.
- Attracted by his free market policies and the rich pickings to be made from privatised industries, foreign capital poured into the country.
- A funds manager said smaller companies were easy pickings.
- Gas companies profit when oil prices rise, and face slim pickings indeed when times are rough.
- It did not take him long to realise that much of the system of locum recruitment and payment was infected by barely controlled chaos and promised the dishonest rich pickings.
- The rich pickings have brought out hordes of unscrupulous and fraudulent operators.
- Police have warned householders not to leave easy pickings for burglars following a spate of crimes where property was stolen after windows and doors were left unlocked.
- For the next five trading sessions, investors have slim pickings.
- Expensive golf equipment makes rich pickings for thieves, and the lucrative nature of golf crime was highlighted by a recent theft from the pro shop at the Golf Club.
2(food)sobras femininerestos masculine Latin Americasobros masculine Central America
- He also knows that there is bacon to be had, left over pickings from my breakfast.
- Ive been out on several mini forays where many large families have obviously harvested there before me and the remaining pickings were thin.
- The remaining pickings are slim and getting slimmer.
- From there they would get first pickings at the garbage.
- For those that fail, the remaining pickings may be small.