- But if we were to take a deck of cards, remove the picture cards and deal them out to each player to be used for movement instead of a die; play will be a little different; a little improved if you will.
- Throw in a mode in which you can collect picture cards for achieving certain challenges in the game and you've even got a nice bit of variety.
- Get a deck of cards, deface a picture card (preferably the Jack of Hearts or Queen of Clubs) with felt tip or crayon or whatever so it looks silly.
- Therefore the objects are followed by picture cards which are also manipulated and sorted, and then pictures are associated with more traditional worksheets.
- Animals on the list were represented on picture cards and plants on written name cards.