In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1gráfico circular masculinegráfica circular feminine
- We would have illustrated this with a pie chart, but fear this would only accelerate the crisis.
- If you are working with nominal or ordinal variables, the bar chart and the pie chart are two of the easiest methods to use.
- As the demographic pie chart indicates, in addition to members in industry and public practice, we also have members in the public sector and in education.
- The pie chart shows shares of download totals for the whole six-month period, showing the top ten distributions.
- Thus a pie chart showing carbon dioxide divides along roughly the same ratios as one showing energy use.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.