1feminine base de masafeminine tapa de masabefore noun pie crust pastry — masa / pasta quebrada feminine
- The book doesn't just have recipes; it has the science of piecrusts, fillings, and toppings (meringues, whipped creams) laid out in excruciating detail for those of us who are still struggling to live up to our mothers.
- There's a lantern procession, carols and much feasting on stargazy pie with pilchard heads poking through the piecrust.
- All day long the smell of ginger, various berries, sugar, molasses, piecrust, and the warm yeasty smell of bread permeated the air in the kitchens all over the region.
- ‘Uh huh,’ Texas said through a mouthful of left-over piecrust.
- Why, they're two of the finest cooks who ever blancoed a burnt piecrust.