- Cade sat astride his piebald gelding, Stetson tipped low over his eyes.
- The Mage rode in on a beautiful piebald draft horse just before the first dinner bell.
- These and the hedgerows drifted in and out with the ebb and flow of the firelight, but the two piebald horses were too far away to be seen, although they could be heard occasionally, blowing and stamping.
- The resting caravan, surrounded by happy tousled children, mongrel dogs and piebald ponies grazing the long acre presents an attractive picture and few of us have not, at some time, envied these nomadic people their happy ways of life.
- Puppies, palm readings, pots, piebald ponies and porcelain were all haggled over at one of the biggest fairs for years.
1picazo masculinecaballo pinto blanco y negro masculine