1(bunch)coleta feminineshe wore/put her hair in pigtails — llevaba/se hizo (dos) chapes Chile
- ‘Because every time I've seen you your hair has been in pigtails, so I'm brushing it for you,’ I told her.
- The only thing out of the ordinary was her hair, held in pigtails, and snow-white; and her eyes, pure white, iris-free and like untouched snow.
- It's starting to look stupid when you wear your hair in pigtails.
- The blondes of this world can convey an innocence us dark-haired chicks will never be able to pull off, even when we wear our hair in pigtails.
- She had long flowing black hair tied in pigtails high on her head with three little bells attached to each.
- I imagined cute little blonde, with hair in pigtails just above her ears, and maybe a little pink sundress.
- The girl had her hair in pigtails or plaits and was wearing a purple coat, black shoes, white tights and a dark skirt.
- Hell, I hope it's a three-year-old girl, with big blue eyes and curly blonde hair in pigtails.
- He half expected her hair to be in pigtails with ribbons.
- She finished putting her hair in pigtails, put on her makeup, and pulled on a white bucket hat.
- I was about to signal for music when a little six-year-old girl waddled up to me with her yellow sunflower sandals on, and a simple summer outfit, her hair tied up in pigtails.
- Standing next to her was a young girl of about 10 with brown hair in pigtails, blue eyes and darkish skin.
- Pink ponytail holders held her white hair in pigtails, and there was a cherry flush in her cinnamon cheeks.
- But hang on, isn't it half price if you have your hair in pigtails?
- I spun around to see Rebecca with her hair in pigtails and pom-poms in her hand.
- She was about Leah's size and had her hair in pigtails with red ribbons.
- She pointed to the left side of the room, to a table that a boy with midnight black hair and a girl with blonde hair up in pigtails sat at.
- She had her hair in pigtails that went around her chin, curling under.
- She had on a pair of Disney princess sneakers, her hair pulled back in pigtails by pink elastic bands.
- Allison, as a child, wore a light pink dress with her strawberry-blonde hair done up in pigtails.
2(plait)trenza feminineshe wore/put her hair in a pigtail — llevaba/se hizo una trenza