1bledo rojo masculine
- Spartan herbicide has provided excellent control of troublesome broadleaf weeds, such as kochia, Russian thistle, and pigweed in no-till sunflower for the past several years.
- When The Ohio State University weed scientists announced they had discovered ALS-resistant smooth pigweed this winter, it was hard to get very excited about the news.
- All summer we fight Bermuda grass, nut grass, crabgrass, goosegrass, Dallis grass, spurge, pigweed and others.
- Sometimes, a single weed plant - of pigweed, for example - can produce 500,000 seeds.
- Several common weeds, including pigweed, lamb's quarters, and kochia, have been reported to be hosts for the pathogen.