1(de una moto) asiento trasero masculinebefore noun pillion passenger — pasajera de atrás feminine
- The men were questioned about an alleged incident in which a motorcycle pillion passenger fired shots into a garden at The Oval in Firth Park.
- North Yorkshire Police chiefs have been spurred by the tragic total of 28 motorcyclists and pillion passengers killed in accidents across the county last year, the highest number of deaths ever recorded.
- What also comes out of the analysis is the fact that the impact that kills these motorcyclists and pillion passengers is the unprotected skull bouncing down the bitumen.
- Positioned near the intersection of Central Road and Third Road they witnessed a vast number of motorcyclists and their pillion passengers riding without helmets.
- In a separate incident a female pillion passenger suffered serious leg injuries when a motorcycle went out of control on the B1222 road near Sherburn-in-Elmet and ended up in a field.
- The 18-year-old plaintiff was severely injured when the motorcycle on which he was a pillion passenger collided with another vehicle.
- A motorcycle pillion passenger was killed and its rider seriously injured when their machine was involved in an accident on the A64.
- His pillion passenger was arrested but he ran off, the bench heard.
- The pillion passenger pulled out a gun and demanded money before firing the pistol next to the man's ear, then sped off.
- He said he looked out his window and saw the pillion passenger throw something at the internet shop before speeding off.
- The killer then sped off on the pillion seat of a motorbike and, with his accomplice, drove to a quiet neighbourhood and burned the bike in an obviously pre-identified secluded location.
- One accident involved a motorcyclist, a father of six children and his pillion passenger, a father of two.
- A motorcyclist was killed and his woman pillion passenger seriously injured when their machine smashed head-on into a lamp post.
- It was reported that one rider and his pillion passenger had kicked Surasak's motorcycle at high speed causing him to lose control.
- The campaign, which follows the recent tragic death of an eight-year-old pillion passenger, is demanding new legislation that would introduce a minimum age for motorcycle passengers.
- The minister expressed concern that 40% of road fatalities this year were pedestrians, motorcyclists, pillion passengers and pedal cyclists.
- The pillion passenger was thrown from the bike.
- The accident last night was one of four serious collisions in North Yorkshire over the Bank Holiday weekend, which left three motorcyclists dead and a pillion passenger seriously injured.
- Police are appealing for witnesses after a pillion passenger suffered serious shoulder injuries when a motorcycle lurched into a field near Scarborough.
- Motorcyclists and pillion passengers must wear helmets at all times and motorists must wear safety belts.
1(ride/go/travel) en el asiento trasero(travel/go/ride) de paquete informal