- Why would I want a photograph of a pillock in a tacky golden skirt holding up some fake dagger in an effort to pretend to kill me?
- You might not want to act like a pillock, just to give your child the impression that you weren't one.
- ‘Don't be a pillock,’ snapped Nicol and flounced off.
- I'm standing there staring out at all the students I hope to like and who I hope will like me, feeling like a pillock.
- By choice l looked like a complete pillock for two years.
- Two minutes later, a group of braying guest list pillocks barged their way in, and stood in front of the kids.
- Strangely enough, recent research has proven conclusively that the majority of people donning such headgear instantly turn into annoying pillocks.
- With all respect to the various people who may have been offended, if we ban Nazi regalia, how are we going to spot the absolute pillocks?
- you ask, ‘you made such a pillock of yourself the last time.’
- All of which is a roundabout way of saying that I'm a pillock and, in my haste and desire to just write down stuff that I knew, totally forgot about the restrictions on which questions I could answer.
- Probably because over the past twenty odd years, many such pillocks have had a pretty good go at wiping yours truly off the face of the earth with their poorly piloted tin boxes.
- Thankfully, nobody else seems to think it necessary to remind me that I'm a complete pillock.
- It wouldn't really have mattered if there hadn't been the odd pillock dancing against the flow.
- He's a pillock, but being a pillock and being a good writer were never mutually exclusive.
- Haven't these pillocks ever seen scaffolding before?
- The problem with living in a democracy is that sometimes a complete pillock gets elected to high office because more people disagree with you than agree with you and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it.
- It's no wonder golf clubs across Great Britain are full of gin-sipping pillocks whose first concern is whether you've got your tie on properly.
- It's all been wasted by those pillocks at the health boards.
- The National Front gentleman is being a useless pillock in the picture, exactly as one would expect.
- Well, now you don't even need a pillock in charge of the remote control to get your parliamentary fix.