1(sweet pepper)pimiento rojo masculinepimiento colorado masculinepimentón rojo masculine River Plate South Americapimentón colorado masculine South America River Plateají morrón masculine River Plate
- He draws two olives above the horizontal line, and shades everything but the pimentos.
- Couscous, a dish made with granulated seminola grains, is usually topped with mutton, veal, or beef and a variety of vegetables such as tomatoes, turnips, and pimentos.
- Best of all perhaps, were four ‘burnt cream pots’ flavoured, respectively, with wild mountain sorrel, red pimento, verbena and saffron honey.
- I actually did not know this about pimentos, thinking them only as olive stuffing.
- Pimentón is made from pimientos that are grown locally, and then slowly dried over an oakwood fire.
- They found that the 10 most inhibitory oils were derived from thyme, cinnamon, bay, clove, almond, lovage, pimento, marjoram, angelica, and nutmeg.
- The pimientos rellenos for €6.90 consisted of oven-baked peppers stuffed with spiced lamb and almonds.
- Black pepper is used sparingly, but fresh cilantro, thyme, oregano, onion, garlic, pimento, and tomato are fundamental ingredients in the preparation of meats, soups, and vegetable hashes.
- Combine chicken, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, mushrooms, pimentos, garlic, pepper, parsley and poultry seasoning in large bowl; mix well.
- My meal began with a pickled quail egg touched with mashed black truffles, and a little pot of mashed Cheddar cheese and pimentos, served with toast points arranged on a silver rack.
- The soil is good for pimento, and there's still some grown on the property.
- , asked Rex, ‘I can make you a pimento cheese sandwich.’
- Jonathan and his team can be seen in the open kitchen whipping up modern dishes - tortellini of lobster and truffle, Moroccan spiced lamb rump with stuffed pimento.
- Otherwise known as bell peppers, capsicum and pimento, sweet peppers are natural partners to Provençal vegetables such as courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes.
- Here, you can ride a tour wagon through acres of banana, coconut, pimento and other crops.
- Your choice of peppers may have been limited to bell, pimento, or banana.
- That evening in Yegen I ate a marvellous cazuela a stew of rice, potatoes, green vegetables, meat, tomatoes, pimentos, onions and garlic, powdered almonds and saffron, named after the pot it is cooked in.
- Meanwhile, process pimentos and lemon juice in a food processor for 30-45 seconds, until a sauce forms.
- Mash cheese, pimento, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl with a fork until well combined.
- A main course prepared by students from the Trisakti School of Tourism consisted of stewed beef stuffed in pimentos, served with mashed sweet potatoes, a perfect treat for food lovers.
2(allspice)pimienta de Jamaica feminine
- Spices such as pimento or allspice, ginger, and peppers are used commonly in a number of dishes.