1notificación de despido feminine
- One week ago, approximately 250 employees received pink slips.
- When so many workers are given pink slips at once, it gets in the news - and the labor department, which tracks this data, reports that there were more than 2,000 mass layoffs last year.
- There's another reason to be on your best behavior in December: the possibility pink slips will show up in some stockings.
- The company declined to comment on reports that as many as one in ten of its 160,000 US employees could receive pink slips.
- Across the country, school and hospital personnel are being handed pink slips, environmental protections are being scaled back, unemployment is rising, and our roads and bridges are crumbling.
- This request for donations came to us the very same week that our activity aides received their pink slips.
- The 60-foreign contract workers will be given pink slips once their contracts are up, the company said.
- We're sure the company could use some refinements, but we doubt the 1700 admin, marketing and support staff about to get pink slips will be too happy about it.
- It's about the emotional trauma suffered by those who get caught-up in the blizzard of pink slips in today's harsh, corporate climate.
- While other city employees have received pink slips, no cops are scheduled to be laid off.
- Analog initially estimated that 509 employees would receive pink slips, but only 439 workers were ultimately laid off.
- A Thanksgiving Day morale booster for federal air marshals has instead turned into possible pink slips for air cops who ignore their strict dress code.
- Dealers were left with large inventories of parts and no factory support, while thousands of employees received pink slips with their last paychecks three days before Christmas.
- Bank One has recently announced that 5,100 employees will get pink slips.
- In the Department of Transportation, pink slips will go out to 83 workers, mostly at city parking lots and at the Staten Island ferry, which would see its already crowded rush-hour service reduced by 25 percent.
- I intend today's post to answer several lingering questions about what happened yesterday when I lost my job and about events that led up to the final pink slip.
- The computer staff will get pink slips too, but it is reasonable to infer the axe will fall most heavily on software sales and back office workers.
- Here is a man so richly deserving of a pink slip that his dismissal on such minor grounds leaves a sour taste.
- Right around Christmas time, people were receiving pink slips.
- The workers given pink slips this week include employees and contractors.