- I believe that anyone who plays sports in any realm, whether you're playing soccer, football, basketball, pinochle or bridge, if you're going to go do it, you go to win.
- To the pedestrians passing by, it looks as if we're playing pinochle.
- He loved politics, pinochle, and horses, my mother used to say, plus his family.
- Even if his relationship with Bryant is repaired, even if they play pinochle and go bowling together on their off-nights, the Lakers simply are not good enough to compete for a championship.
- It would open up a can of worms to make the previous strike talks look like pinochle.
- I strayed instead into the less elegant world of pinochle, an addiction that almost caused me to flunk out of college.
- Free Canasis.com is an online pinochle site that offers the most variations of pinochle including both single deck and double deck styles, both the old and new rules.
- Lisa taught Joscelyn, Alex, and Lydia to play pinochle and poker (for bobby pins or leaves).
- Points are counted as in normal pinochle to determine if the bidder ‘made’ his bid (one point for each ace, ten and king; one for the last trick: total 25).
- The men played loud games of cutthroat euchre or pinochle under the trees while the women luxuriated by doing nothing.
- In summary, no longer does leisure-time enjoyment for the older crowd end with the final hand of pinochle or the last bingo card.
- We play pinochle and talk about what's going on in the world.
- On the platform was a small table, and the rabbi, the president, the shames and a trosti were sitting there playing a noisy, heated game of pinochle.
- So I got good at them all - bridge, checkers, pinochle, you name it.
- The two sisters played pinochle, drank coffee, ate junk food, and lived in their housecoats.
- Retiring on a diet of golf and pinochle may be relaxing, but the body, mind and soul crave more.
- Many books give a lower score of 45 for triple pinochle but a higher score of 300 for quadruple pinochle.