1bien calientemuy caliente
- When we returned after the funeral, piping hot tea and snacks greeted us.
- Coulombe treats the infected arm by placing it into a basin of piping hot water to drain the white-yellow pus.
- Each evening, when William came home from the pit, the tin bath would be ready for him filled with piping hot water.
- After a frenzied game of backgammon in candlelight, I ran a piping hot bath and sank into it.
- Just then, their waiter brought out two piping hot dishes and placed them in front of them on the table.
- I was intrigued by the lettuce soup, which turned out to be a piping hot concoction punctuated with fresh ginger and herbs.
- These rested on a thick bed of piping hot apple sauce.
- Next stop was Laragh where piping hot soup and sandwiches and tea awaited the fifty visitors.
- I've been drinking mugs and mugs of piping hot tea and soup.
- We enjoy cup, after cup, after cup of piping hot tea from this one preparation.