1(in motor racing)entrada a los botes feminineentrada a los pits feminine
- A late race pit stop to replace a flat tire forced Dino Crescentini from tenth place.
- We did a scheduled pit stop halfway through the race then made a brief stop for fuel near the end of the race.
- Chamberlain duly romped to a fourth victory and even had time for a quick pit stop in the opening race.
- I knew I was quicker, I knew that I should have to pit and therefore when I came out ahead of him at the last pit stop the race was done.
- Montoya made his first pit stop on lap 22 as the race leader.
2(break)descanso breve masculinelet's have a five-minute pit stop — paremos cinco minutos para descansar
- A few weeks ago, en route from Vancouver to Toronto, Kay made a pit stop in Calgary to meet with our fashion community.
- We called it a final truce and decided to find somewhere for a pit stop before leaving.
- The roads through the base have been closed to the public for around 90 years, but naval leaders opened the gates to allow the classic cars in for a brief pit stop before they returned to Helensburgh.
- The bus made a pit stop, and I bought a cold bottle of water to ‘ice’ my face.
- So for example, you might have to spend 19 hours flying from Singapore to Los Angeles, with a brief pit stop in Tokyo.