In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1engranaje planetario masculine
- A planetary gear with two input and one output shaft is built into the steering column; one of the input shafts is connected to the steering wheel.
- Instead the motor, separate generator and the engine are all geared together through a single planetary gear set called a Power Split Device.
- The planetary gear wheel-drive system provides more torque to the drive tires and allows the traction system hydraulics to run more efficiently, with less heat build-up than direct coupled hydraulic motors.
- There is an electronically controlled torque converter supplied by LuK, a forward-reverse clutch and planetary gear set, and the input pulley on one axis.
- This is assisted by a refinement in the Super-Select four-wheel drive system which features a constant mesh torque transmitter unit and centre differential with planetary gears and Viscous Coupling Unit.
- Under the skin are all the expected pieces: a 250-hp six-cylinder boxer motor mated to a five-speed automatic transmission, a planetary gear center differential, and a fully independent suspension.
- The fun begins when the ECU disengages the electromagnetic locking unit (which assures normal mechanical steering in the event of any electronic systems failure) and tells the electric motor to spin the planetary gear set's carrier.
- The transmission has a planetary gear train and a hydrodynamic torque converter.
- In a typical single-mode input power-split transmission, like the ones found in the Toyota Prius and Ford Escape, power from the engine drives a planetary gear set that splits the power between the final drive axle and the electric motor.
- To chart a course through the universe of planetary gear sets and ratio variators, we've organized the bold aspirations we gathered polling major transmission manufacturers into five emerging categories.
- Electrically operated brake including two electric motors connected to planetary gear device, and braking system including such brake or brakes
- This last-named function means that MG1, which is connected to the sun gear in the power split planetary gear set, controls the output speed of the transaxle by regulating the amount of electrical power it generates, as that varies its rpm.
- The differential also has a built-in planetary gear acceleration device that can overdrive the outside rear wheel by up to 5% while cornering, reducing understeer so the car can track more precisely through turns.
- The drive unit takes power down the centerline of the car through a carbon fiber composite driveshaft to a rear drive unit with three planetary gear and clutch sets.
- The system uses two water/oil-cooled permanent magnet electric motors designated MG1 and MG2 and two planetary gear sets.
- The delivering program includes spur gears, bevel gears, planetary gears, and slewing gears, to name just a few.
- Wheel motors also eliminate the need for a planetary gear set or transmission.
- It will add a front differential and a transfer case with a planetary gear center differential.
- The rear transaxle is also a three shaft configuration with one motor/generator and no planetary gears.
- Torque distribution under load is determined by the combination of the automatic transmission's electronically controlled hydraulic clutch and a planetary gear center differential.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.