In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of project)planificación feminine
- The meetings also involve the contractor in the contingency planning process.
- The web design and planning process can become incredibly subjective unless you have agreement on the goals ahead of time.
- If you know what you want, the company says, the entire planning and ordering process can take 15 minutes.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- Your own continuity planning process should have considered the implications of problems arising with the supplier.
- The role of promotion planning as an integral part of the marketing and business planning process
- In tactical planning on strategic and key issues for the country we can rely for a common position on parties from the left to the right.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The website doesn't actually exist yet, but presumably it's in the advanced stages of planning, and is just a few short weeks away from launch.
- Production targets were set by five-year plans and economic planning was directed by the politburo.
- That was the assumption from the very beginning, from the conceptual stages to the detailed planning.
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Over the past year, we've made significant progress in improving our recovery planning process.
- The first two steps of the strategic planning process deal with this question.
- Instead we should rethink our academic planning and evaluation process.
- In an Air Force logistics environment, the process of demand planning can be applied in many situations.
- The campus Career Center should be your first stop and the core of your career planning process.
- Understanding the process behind planning and marketing of events will increase your chances of landing a great position.
- It is also important to incorporate operational risk management into the site planning process.
- It turns planning into a learning exercise and places the emphasis on the process of planning rather than the resulting plans.
2town planningurbanismo masculine(regulations/department) de urbanismoplanning board — comisión de planificación urbana feminine
- The local planning authority is looking the gift horse in the mouth.
- The planning inspector ruled the plan could go ahead as the site had a history of consent, was on a brownfield site, was in an urban area and was only a single home.
- I was asked by the local planning authority what my view was and whether it was a project of national importance.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
- That means that a local planning authority has available to it the evidence of the register as to who is the owner of the land.
- It was a subdivision that was resisted by the local planning authorities and was approved by the Minister under an appeal mechanism.
- In planning for housing in their rural areas, local planning authorities should apply the policies in PPG3.
- The courts have examined this principle in relation to the exercise by local planning authorities of their statutory enforcement powers.
- He said the disagreement over the land was a matter for the local Oromia planning authority.
- He may make an application for the purpose to the local planning authority specifying the land and describing the use or operations in question.
- In America and Britain, local authorities are turning down planning applications for sites from brand chains.
- The local planning authority has indicated that it will resist any residential development proposals.
- Under the present local authority planning policy small rural clubs now have to face the fact that their very existence is under threat.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- This will give you an idea as to what kind of look has already been approved by your local planning authority.
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- It is right that in almost all cases the initial decision on whether a development should proceed should be taken by the local planning authority.
- Where they are identified as potential sites, local planning authorities should indicate how these constraints could be resolved.
- These various matters have all to be weighed and that is what a local planning authority or an inspector will do.
- New Government planning guidance advises local authorities to use areas outside a floodplain first.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.