In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of project)planificación feminine
- The website doesn't actually exist yet, but presumably it's in the advanced stages of planning, and is just a few short weeks away from launch.
- If you know what you want, the company says, the entire planning and ordering process can take 15 minutes.
- It turns planning into a learning exercise and places the emphasis on the process of planning rather than the resulting plans.
- The meetings also involve the contractor in the contingency planning process.
- That was the assumption from the very beginning, from the conceptual stages to the detailed planning.
- The first two steps of the strategic planning process deal with this question.
- Over the past year, we've made significant progress in improving our recovery planning process.
- The campus Career Center should be your first stop and the core of your career planning process.
- The web design and planning process can become incredibly subjective unless you have agreement on the goals ahead of time.
- Instead we should rethink our academic planning and evaluation process.
- The role of promotion planning as an integral part of the marketing and business planning process
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- It is also important to incorporate operational risk management into the site planning process.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- In an Air Force logistics environment, the process of demand planning can be applied in many situations.
- In tactical planning on strategic and key issues for the country we can rely for a common position on parties from the left to the right.
- Production targets were set by five-year plans and economic planning was directed by the politburo.
- Understanding the process behind planning and marketing of events will increase your chances of landing a great position.
- Your own continuity planning process should have considered the implications of problems arising with the supplier.
2town planningurbanismo masculine(regulations/department) (before noun) de urbanismoplanning board — comisión de planificación urbana feminine
- That means that a local planning authority has available to it the evidence of the register as to who is the owner of the land.
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- These various matters have all to be weighed and that is what a local planning authority or an inspector will do.
- He said the disagreement over the land was a matter for the local Oromia planning authority.
- In America and Britain, local authorities are turning down planning applications for sites from brand chains.
- I was asked by the local planning authority what my view was and whether it was a project of national importance.
- In planning for housing in their rural areas, local planning authorities should apply the policies in PPG3.
- He may make an application for the purpose to the local planning authority specifying the land and describing the use or operations in question.
- New Government planning guidance advises local authorities to use areas outside a floodplain first.
- The planning inspector ruled the plan could go ahead as the site had a history of consent, was on a brownfield site, was in an urban area and was only a single home.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
- Where they are identified as potential sites, local planning authorities should indicate how these constraints could be resolved.
- The local planning authority has indicated that it will resist any residential development proposals.
- Under the present local authority planning policy small rural clubs now have to face the fact that their very existence is under threat.
- It was a subdivision that was resisted by the local planning authorities and was approved by the Minister under an appeal mechanism.
- It is right that in almost all cases the initial decision on whether a development should proceed should be taken by the local planning authority.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- The courts have examined this principle in relation to the exercise by local planning authorities of their statutory enforcement powers.
- This will give you an idea as to what kind of look has already been approved by your local planning authority.
- The local planning authority is looking the gift horse in the mouth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.