In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1compensación urbanística feminine
- In practice, the planning gain / obligation system has offered a useful and flexible tool for redressing the public/private balance in land development.
- The Asst. Co. Manager said the reason he was recommending a contravention of the plan was because of the planning gain he saw coming from the development.
- He held out the prospect of local authorities looking beyond simple planning gain and properly assessing transport gain - and then sharing in it.
- Finance for the road itself could come from planning gain from the office developments still to take place.
- Around 50 106 agreements are made each year and recent high profile planning gains have included Kingston Theatre as part of Charter Quay.
- For the future, there are proposals in England and Wales for the introduction of a levy on new-builds to finance planning gain, including affordable housing.
- I shall do my best to see that they do not have to give away planning gains as well.
- The fact that the car park is to disappear is hardly a planning gain.
- The planning gain for Haltemprice is that the office will bring an estimated 1,200 office jobs into the area, boosting local services and the housing market.
- The council has previously said it would look at the issue of planning gains where appropriate.
- The Tesco alternative is a planning gain offer made by the supermarket chain in order to secure permission for a store extension.
- Helsinki city council has built up a fund for developing the bus station based on planning gains for development of other sites under its aegis.
- The developers would also pay £15,000 in section 106 planning gain for environmental improvements in the area, if the plans are approved.
- This is a principle that Dunster describes as using planning gain to facilitate carbon trading.
- Councillors considered the replacement of the old Nissen hut as a planning gain and approved the application.
- She said the drive to create the Ilkley Skate Park had also benefited from planning gain money in recent years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.