1(before noun) jugada a jugada
1comentario jugada a jugada masculine
- Officially, I was introduced to my play-by-play partner only after we went to break following the third game of the first set.
- Greg filled me in with a flawless play-by-play, rescuing my scorecard from oblivion.
- And so Nick was giving us the play-by-play long distance on exactly what was going on.
- The play-by-play guy is watching substitutions and talking to the truck as well.
- The play-by-play announcer holds a special place in our hearts.
- When I broke in back in 1986 as a play-by-play announcer, the position was pretty rigidly defined.
- He is the Spanish play-by-play announcer for the Florida Marlins.
- He laughed as Dragon gave him a play-by-play detailed description of the fight.
- For play-by-play analysis I'll turn it to Aaron Gleeman, but this is how the prospects did yesterday.
- His name was so prominent in the play-by-play that you started to look around for Stills and Nash.
- Henrietta Niekro listened to the game and passed on the play-by-play to her husband.
- They boarded a bus to Midway Airport with the game in progress and listened to the play-by-play on the radio.
- His play-by-play partner had the second-best quote of the night.
- He is a television play-by-play broadcaster for the Twins, a position he has held for six years.
- With the music, the microphone, the excitement, the adrenaline, and the play-by-play, the tournament was bananas.
- Conner will serve as the programs' analyst, and Chris Marlowe will be the play-by-play announcer.
- It all starts in the press box with the play-by-play and color commentaries.
- I won't regale you with the play-by-play description of the game.
- It takes the play-by-play nature of radio and television and converges it online.
- Josh Lewin is the television voice of the Texas Rangers and a play-by-play announcer for FOX's Saturday Game of the Week.