In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1jugada a jugada
1comentario jugada a jugada masculine
- Officially, I was introduced to my play-by-play partner only after we went to break following the third game of the first set.
- Greg filled me in with a flawless play-by-play, rescuing my scorecard from oblivion.
- And so Nick was giving us the play-by-play long distance on exactly what was going on.
- The play-by-play guy is watching substitutions and talking to the truck as well.
- The play-by-play announcer holds a special place in our hearts.
- When I broke in back in 1986 as a play-by-play announcer, the position was pretty rigidly defined.
- He is the Spanish play-by-play announcer for the Florida Marlins.
- He laughed as Dragon gave him a play-by-play detailed description of the fight.
- For play-by-play analysis I'll turn it to Aaron Gleeman, but this is how the prospects did yesterday.
- His name was so prominent in the play-by-play that you started to look around for Stills and Nash.
- Henrietta Niekro listened to the game and passed on the play-by-play to her husband.
- They boarded a bus to Midway Airport with the game in progress and listened to the play-by-play on the radio.
- His play-by-play partner had the second-best quote of the night.
- He is a television play-by-play broadcaster for the Twins, a position he has held for six years.
- With the music, the microphone, the excitement, the adrenaline, and the play-by-play, the tournament was bananas.
- Conner will serve as the programs' analyst, and Chris Marlowe will be the play-by-play announcer.
- It all starts in the press box with the play-by-play and color commentaries.
- I won't regale you with the play-by-play description of the game.
- It takes the play-by-play nature of radio and television and converges it online.
- Josh Lewin is the television voice of the Texas Rangers and a play-by-play announcer for FOX's Saturday Game of the Week.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.