1(after a tie)desempate masculine
- Now it is Morecambe who ride high in their division, pressing for a play-off place into the league.
- The club managed to get to the play-off final a few years ago and we will be hoping to improve on last season and get into the top six.
- We were in and around the play-off zone all year but couldn't push on and get ourselves right in the mix.
- We could end up with a scenario in which the Republic of Ireland can lay claim to a play-off place.
- Silsden must now win their final away match to force a play-off for the runners-up spot.
- We also want to go up automatically as losing in the play-off final is the worst feeling ever.
- We were delighted to win the Cup, but the play-off match with Saints was possibly one game too far.
- The main thing is that we are in the play-off position and it is now in our own hands.
- That shocking statistic is the reason Todd's side are just on the fringe of the play-off race and not in the thick of it.
- Preston secured their play-off spot at the weekend and they travel to Derby who need one point to join them.
- We all know, though, that it is impossible to predict the winner once the play-off lottery kicks off.
- But they have made it to the play-off final so they still have a good chance of joining us in League One.
- It would be my first medal apart from the play-off final with Birmingham in 2002 and it would be nice to add to it.
- Anyone who can win three games in a row will probably get into a play-off spot.
- It's important we make a strong start but at this stage we have to be setting our sights on a play-off spot.
- We're doing okay in the league and are one of several clubs fighting for the final play-off spot.
- Sven Goran Eriksson was told at the start of his quest to achieve a play-off place.
- It's not that bad because we are only four points of a play-off spot so it's hardly as if we are in a poor position.
- We feel we are worthy of a play-off place this year and we want to push on and achieve that.
- It may be a bit optimistic to talk about a play-off spot, but I think that is a reasonable target.
2the playoffs — (in US football etc) las finales