- Not surprisingly, the family's four-bedroom house in Pocklington is as much a playschool as a home, with toys everywhere.
- The National Parents Council said that while class sizes may be a factor in later enrolments, greater availability of playschools may also be a reason.
- The farm first opened its gates to the public almost accidentally 15 years ago when a local playschool came to visit.
- The club is a pre-school centre with four levels - playschool, nursery, and junior and senior kindergarten.
- This is a separate session from the playschool and is taking place upstairs in the Resource Centre.
- The playschool will open soon at Ballyduff Community Centre.
- He goes with a shadow tutor who helps him to participate fully in the playschool's activities and interact with other children.
- Work on the new playschool will be carried out by local people on a voluntary basis and it is hoped to begin work shortly and have the new school open by the end of the summer.
- Along with modernisation, these pre-school institutions assumed the form of playschools and kindergartens.
- The remainder of the boxes were filled by pupils in the local Convent Primary School, children attending the playschool and also the little girls in the Brownie group.
- There are a few places at the playschool for the year starting in September for children of the local area.
- All places for the playschool this year are full but we are currently taking names for children from the area for September 2005.
- A special thank you goes to the local lollipop lady who ensured the children from the playschool reached their neighbouring primary school with ease and safety.
- We have been involved in economic change, in improving access, in providing better sports facilities and in improving schools, playschools and social facilities.
- There are no places left for the playschool for the year starting in September.
- The community playschool can cater for 40 children and is now full, with a long waiting list.
- Betty has been the driving force behind the community playschool since it first opened its doors in the Parish Hall 13 years ago.
- A playschool and after-school service is being mooted for the Community Building on the Golf Course Road this September.
- It comments on the need for playschools and community centres, but makes the plea that future planning should take into consideration the feelings and life-style of the people concerned.
- Twenty-four children are already signed up for the new term and Ms Hughes wanted to assure parents that the playschool will be opening as scheduled in September.