1negociaciones entre el fiscal y la defensa en las que a cambio de que el acusado admita culpabilidad el fiscal acepta reducir los cargos en su contrawe could try plea bargaining — podríamos intentar llegar a un acuerdo con el fiscal
- As liberals in today's world we have to accept greater use of intercept communication, surveillance and plea-bargaining.
- Pilot schemes saw several benefits, including a reduction in plea-bargaining and downgrading of charges, and an increase in early guilty pleas.
- The guilty plea procedure is sometimes the result of plea-bargaining between the prosecution and defence counsel.
- He said they would be entitled to make representations on the merits of the charges against them, offer evidence as witnesses, and engage the prosecuting authority in plea-bargaining.
- We have people who are so overwhelmed that they have to reduce the sentences by plea-bargaining.