In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pliegue masculinefeminine tablafeminine jaretafeminine alforza Southern Cone
- If you do find a pair with pleats, do go easy on them.
- Clearly, I would wear a shirt with a traditional lay-down collar, but pleats or no pleats?
- Use cloth napkins, fold them into accordion pleats and place them in the water glasses.
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
- Being a very feminine line, rounded shapes, inverted pleats, fringes, deconstructed cuts and chunky buttons feature in the collection.
- Sew the decorative stitching across the pleats from one end of the pleated fabric to the other, using the pleating threads as guidelines.
- Yes, I'm sure you already have a pair of black pants, but if they're flowy and full of pleats, then it's time to get one thing straight: your pants.
- By definition, a pleat is a fold in cloth made by doubling the material upon itself and then pressing or stitching it into place.
- Finally, keep in mind that pants with no pleats or a single pleat are more flattering than multiple pleats.
- It is a tube of cloth folded with a pleat to fit the waist and secured with a belt or a tuck in the waist.
- This can be accomplished at side seams, the center back seam, gathers, pleats, darts or a combination of the above.
- It has a tailored collar with top button loop, hemmed sleeves, matte pearl buttons, a double-layer back yoke with pleats, left chest pocket and a clean-finish hem with side vents.
- Another way to add volume: try pants with pleats around the pockets.
- He stated it was very useful for table cloths and articles without pleats and irregular folding and recommended it for all large families.
- It is tailored for women with a spread collar, two back pleats for comfort and a left chest pocket.
- Also, try to avoid pants with pleats, as they'll make your pelvic area look bigger.
- Because pleats tend to add bulk, opt for styles with a flat front.
- Working with upholstery, handloom fabrics, chiffon and rayon the duo played around with pleats, cowl necks, beaded chiffon textures, layers and asymmetrical hemlines.
- That is why I was so surprised one night when she came into the living room wearing high heels and a mini skirt with side pleats so high I could see she might not be wearing underwear.
- Its pleats should always be facing up and should match the bow tie.
2pleated past p(skirt) plisadotableado
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.