1pleuresía femininepleuritis feminine
- Most cases are asymptomatic, but some present with hemoptysis, cough, chest pain, dyspnea, and pleurisy.
- He learned to recognize pneumonia, bronchiectasis, pleurisy, emphysema, pneumothorax, phthisis, and other lung diseases from the sounds he heard with his stethoscope.
- I accept her evidence that recurring pneumonia and pleurisy and an arthritic condition significantly interfered with that effort in the spring of 2002.
- The sole patient with benign pleural disease showing a mediastinal pleural involvement on MRI was identified pathologically as tuberculous pleurisy.
- In 1859, when she was staying at her grandparents' home, Lotty became ill with bronchitis and pleurisy, diseases which seem to have affected her for the rest of her life.