1masculine plum pudding
- The first prize is a Christmas hamper and other prizes include a Christmas cake, whiskey, wine, plum pudding and sweets.
- Sweets and plum pudding are an absolute must during Christmas and a precious tradition too.
- For those who could still eat more, there were a selection of desserts which included the typical dishes of the season, such as plum pudding with brandy sauce, marble cheesecake, Yule log and Snow Mountain.
- We will have all the regular produce on sale from fresh home baking, free range eggs, jams, honey, pickles, chutneys, plum puddings and Christmas cakes.
- After three hours of stuffing ourselves, we succumbed to the traditional dessert of plum pudding with brandy sauce, fresh strawberries with various fruits and cream.
- By Victorian times, the plum pudding was a major part of the Christmas feast, brought to the table with great pomp.
- A scrumptious baked dinner with plum pudding for dessert will be served after the game.
- Christmas supper includes meat such as chicken and ham followed by plum pudding.
- If you still have room, there are desserts such as plum pudding with brandy sauce, Yule Log, chikki kulfi, assorted Swiss Tortes, fresh fruit cheesecakes, and tender coconut and pistachio mousse.
- It was Christmas Day in the workhouse, and the inmates sat down to a meal of roast beef and pork, followed by plum pudding and fruit.
- For anyone interested in ordering Christmas cakes or plum puddings, please do so at this market.
- The plum pudding has been steamed for close to 10 hours.
- Make sure you eat the frozen spinach and the rest of the plum pudding before we go’.
- The competition had a Christmas theme and Iris had to produce a selection of festive cookery including a plum pudding, mince pies and homemade short-bread.
- Olivia was currently preparing the plum pudding and had promised to bring the dough upstairs as soon as it was ready, so that everyone could give it a lucky stir and witness the dropping of a penny into it.
- It was usually a turkey of about 25 pounds which Sir William always carved, followed by plum pudding.
- For you, Christmas is about family and traditions, and you rather enjoy the rituals of going to church at midnight and turning off the lights before flaming the plum pudding.
- We had fresh beef, potatoes and a good plum pudding with brandy sauce - a double allowance of everything, and instead of plain bread it was currant bread for three days.
- Dessert consisted of a selection of three which comprised plum pudding, chocolate cake and meringue.
- It's pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and plum pudding for Christmas, and some chocolates for Easter.