1plush masculine(dress/gown/jacket) (before noun) de plush
- Sitting on plush velvet cushions were six jewels of varying size and color, all polished into perfect spheres by expert craftsman thousands of years ago.
- It was still a working cinema so we were all seated on plush velvet seats.
- The two settled back comfortably in their plush velvet seats, and Marina took off her jacket.
- Ken nodded, sitting down on the armchair of a plush velvet armchair, waiting to hear what was expected of him.
- She sat on the soft plush velvet seats across from him.
- While he was sitting comfortably in a plush velvet covered chair, reading a book, she studied him intently.
- The chamber was one mammoth gallery of paintings, statuary, jeweled chandeliers, carved marble pillars, heavy ebony tables, and plush velvet furniture where one could dine or relax in sumptuous elegance.
- Fitted out in wood and plush velvet, it has some very authentic décor items.
- Sitting in a plush velvet cushion was a roughly cut crystal, perhaps four inches long, and about two inches wide.
- Frowning in distress, she pushed back a wayward strand of silky brown hair from her face and sank deeper into the plush velvet chair.
- My favourite current furniture trend is a classic, tailored linen for the main sofas, teamed with a single armchair and cushions in plush velvet or chenille.