1martillo neumático masculine
- The newly-diagnosed disease causes fingers to turn white and numb as a result of using hand-held vibrating tools such as pneumatic drills and jigger picks.
- She could hear the beat of a diesel engine and bursts from a pneumatic drill.
- A workman below was using a pneumatic drill to break up some concrete which had already been laid.
- He acknowledged that noise from building activities was ‘unpleasant, particularly during short periods in which pneumatic drills, for instance, must be used’, but he said there was ‘no magical solution’ to high noise levels.
- The sound of a pneumatic drill perforates the air.
- Television footage showed yellow-suited rescuers with headlights using their hands and small pneumatic drills to break through concrete floor slabs and pulling victims on stretchers from collapsed homes and apartments
- It doesn't help that he is going deaf and that a pneumatic drill is hammering away just outside the window.
- These inventions, together with the diamond drilling crown and the pneumatic drill, drastically reduced the cost of blasting rock, drilling tunnels, building canals and many other forms of construction work.
- There are lengths of road in this town where hardly a month goes by without a gang of men arriving with pneumatic drills and temporary traffic lights.
- The court heard the noise outside his house was equivalent to a pneumatic drill going off through the night and was four times the recommended limit for sleep disturbance.
- The place throbbed to the rhythm of pneumatic drills as dozens of new tourist complexes took shape to cater for local demand.