- He opened the pocketknife to expose its glistening blade.
- Thinking quickly, I opened a pocketknife and cut Derek's ropes loose.
- She took out her pocketknife and stabbed it into the wooden table.
- I took a small pocketknife out of my bag and cut their ropes.
- Silently, Shawn reached a hand into the right pocket on his jeans and withdrew a compact pocketknife, flicking it open.
- After that, he shrugged and held the pocketknife down.
- The thief turned around and brandished his pocketknife.
- He had cut through his own by taking out a pocketknife, for he was blessed with longer arms, and he was able to reach it almost directly after she had tied him up.
- ‘You won't feel a thing,’ he whispered to me as he grabbed his pocketknife out of his pocket.
- I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a pocketknife.
- Edgar pulled a pocketknife from his pocket and quickly slit through the tape.
- I pulled it out of my pocket and found my pocketknife.
- Reaching into my right cargo pocket, I produced a small pocketknife.
- He reached under his pillow and pulled out his pocketknife.
- Walking forward he pulled the silver pocketknife from his pocket then started peeling the thorns off, and cutting the stems.
- I pointed over to the leftover boxes and gave him the pocketknife.
- Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out a large pocketknife and snapped it open.
- She was afraid to struggle; she knew quite well that he kept a pocketknife in his back pocket.