1rechonchoregordetegordinflón informal(fingers) regordete
- I know what I am, I'm podgy, so why get insulted about it?
- I had a short and successfully anonymous encounter with a podgy woman in spectacles.
- Once elevated, mobility is achieved via the royal point: a podgy arm waves towards her curiosity.
- He glared at the two of us, podgy arms folded and tucked into his leather apron.
- She wrapped her arms around his neck, loving having his podgy arms around her.
- But there is nothing like having a podgy, middle-class sociopath leave cycle-shaped bruises on your arms and legs to change your mind.
- She's only about 4ft 10 in, but she has lovely legs in the portrait, although her hands are rather podgy - just as they are painted.
- This was swiftly slapped on to the front pages, accompanied by faintly pervy photos of podgy teenaged girls' bums in too-tight hipster jeans or wobbly thighs at the side of the school swimming pool.
- The man wasn't tall, quite the contrary, he was podgy with a round, smiling face.
- She's married, a good mother, bit podgy, works hard, is a diligent and decent person.
- If anyone knows why podgy women wear tops and trousers that don't meet, and lardy men go around without shirts in public places, please let me know.
- This bag became our abiding memory of that game as it swooped over the podgy people below.
- The driver - a dark, podgy man with a thick Afro haircut - nodded and drove.
- Is it any wonder that there are podgy children, when the Government makes this one of its priorities?
- I'm suddenly overcome by a surge of unhappiness and slump down on the desk, resting on my bloated belly, burying my face in the comforting but annoyingly podgy darkness of my arms.
- He was about 5ft 10 in, medium build and slightly podgy with a round face plus eyebrow and tongue piercings.
- Upon her first encounter, Eve, the narrator, meets Nikolas as a podgy fiftysomething, a ruined gigolo who has taken to conducting orchestras - badly.
- The podgy man scratched his beard, trying to make sense of her questions.
- Last time I went there was April Fools' Day last year when it was practically deserted but for half a dozen podgy guys dancing on a smoky dance floor to So Macho.
- It opened to reveal a large podgy lady with long brown hair, in a blue and yellow dress.