1de apuntar y disparar
- Most zoom point-and-shoot cameras, for example, have a viewfinder that automatically adjusts your view as you zoom in or out.
- Most point-and-shoot cameras have a minimum focusing distance of around 1 1/2 to 2 feet.
- Some SLR and point-and-shoot cameras provide a landscape-exposure mode that automatically sets a small aperture for you.
- An analogy between point-and-shoot photography and desktop design analysis isn't that far-fetched.
- The images are competitive with most 5-megapixel point-and-shoot cameras, but they don't rise above the pack.