In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1corrección política femininelo políticamente correcto
- Most worrying in this changing political climate is the use of political correctness.
- Britain has changed because of the culture of political correctness perpetuated by the government.
- But in truth political correctness hasn't so much gone gaga as gone mainstream.
- A further complication was the rigid political correctness being enforced by the Democrat hierarchy.
- And no other politician would dare to ruffle the petticoats of political correctness as he does.
- It was not a mark of political correctness, but of social justice.
- The case for equal treatment is not about political correctness, but about human decency.
- Whatever happened to political correctness in these days of feminist activism?
- Every day I shake my head sadly as I hear yet more people complaining about political correctness gone mad.
- This isn't a matter of so-called political correctness, but of social decency.
- Carry on with the good work in the stand against political correctness.
- Aggressive feminism and political correctness have filled the vacuum of religious authority.
- People stopped being careful around him, and all their political correctness just slipped away.
- I say that it is just another dose of political correctness from this Government.
- The pioneers of political correctness made people think twice before opening their stupid mouths.
- The reason is that people know that political correctness is a real issue.
- The crackdown on the sex industry in Taiwan is a matter of political correctness.
- Perhaps you feel as I do that it is political correctness gone mad.
- The failing of the left in this regard is many of their people are all about ideology and political correctness.
- Advertisers had argued that to ban the advertisements would be overzealous political correctness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.