1(evidence/implications) considerar(evidence/implications) reflexionar sobre(evidence/implications) cavilar sobrepondering her fate — reflexionando / cavilando sobre su destino
- he was left to ponder whether he had made the right decision — quedó preguntándose si su decisión habría sido acertada
- Between the explosions and chase scenes, The Island ponders the theme of how far science should go to extend lives.
- When he's not writing protest poems about saving rocks, Albert ponders the meaning of life.
- So, now we're pondering things we can do with the film now that it's made.
- There is a subtle message to the reader who sits pondering the meaning of the titles.
- The merest of pauses follow as he ponders his quick-fire response.
- The Spanish Civil War itself proved a fitting setting for a film that ponders death and its finality.
- I think I like her better when she's pondering out loud.
- As he ponders the next option in his club career, it is just possible that a few proverbs from his native land are springing to mind once again.
- He lay on his back in the Mater Hospital for weeks on end fighting the disease and pondering the future.
- She ponders her resolution to post regularly, and how it relates to her relationship with her father.
- Their lawyers are said to be pondering the matter of copyright infringement at the moment.
- And if he is pondering this career move, it is unlikely to be the first time.
- They have long conversations, pondering the twists of fate that separate success from failure.
- Adrian pondered for a moment, deciding what the strange word she said meant.
- One ponders the possibility of a rewritten script directed by Besson with Yuen staging the action.
- She pondered for a second but then she realised that it was the panther.
- I pondered for a minutes, then shook my head.
- In an austere church in Geneva, he ponders the Calvinist influence.
- Believe it or not they don't just sit indoors, pondering life and pausing occasionally to smell a rose.
- Not only that, the filmmakers created a provocative action film that ponders the essence of reality and identity.
1reflexionarto ponder on/over sth — reflexionar / cavilar sobre algo
- I have often pondered on his true motives — más de una vez me he preguntado cuáles serían sus verdaderos motivos
- we were pondering over the various alternatives — estábamos sopesando las diferentes alternativas