1sala de billar feminine
- A boy had taken some balls from the poolroom and was juggling then when they clashed in mid air.
- The sharp-dressed young ‘cats’ who hung on the corners and in the poolrooms, bars and restaurants, and who obviously didn't work anywhere completely entranced me.
- He used to run a small gymnasium over a poolroom on Fourteenth Street, near Luchow's, and he still owns it.
- Throughout the day, people play cards or leisurely shoot some stick in the poolroom.
- Robbers struck saloons, poolrooms, and restaurants shortly after the workers in nearby factories received their pay.