1escudilla femininetazón masculine
- Eddy slurped up what remained of his stew and sent his porringer down the table.
- Now a rare silver porringer - a small dish for soup or porridge - inscribed with the words ‘The gift of Sir Thomas Herbert’ is coming up for sale at the London auction house on October 11.
- Once that was finished, I was to start putting the stew into the porringers and ring the meal bell.
- Although porringers were often made of pewter, this specimen is a fragmentary shallow brass dish with a decorative handle that measured approximately 14 cm in diameter.
- One vessel, a stoneware porringer with twisted handles, painted cobalt blue, is a form uncommon for the time, and has not appeared at other American colonial sites.