1caseta prefabricada feminine
- But meeting O'Neill, the city's head of arts and museums, in his green Portakabin on what still looks like a building site outside the museum, this claim seems perhaps a little optimistic.
- The only public building left is a part-time post office in a Portakabin parked in a stand of sprawling oak and magnolia trees by the roadside.
- Suggestions are now being heard to find a suitable location for a temporary Portakabin surgery until its permanent replacement is ready for construction.
- It would be impossible to have this done by September, he said and if they stayed the school's Portakabins would be illegal structures.
- Those early years, based in a small office in a Portakabin on the Murrayfield back pitches, were difficult ones for Hadden, to say the least.
- This disconnection from the main building led to feelings of isolation, particularly for children in the special needs unit, who were housed in the Portakabins.