In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The meeting carefully considered the position paper presented by the management and adopted its key recommendations, the university announced this week.
- He said the central bank's assessment of the island's financial system greatly differs from that taken by the magazine, pointing to a position paper drawn up by central bank officials Sunday.
- Kathindi said the hake industry was preparing a position paper, which will be presented to the minister of fisheries and marine resources.
- The discussion document will form the basis of a future position paper which will then go to the Department of Health, which is in charge of reforming marriage law.
- A one-page position paper on inclusion was written and distributed by the district's director of special education two years ago.
- I have just presented a position paper of sorts to our board suggesting some changes in structure that would still allow governance by the partners while fulfilling both of those mandates.
- After a position paper is written, the legislative committee should share it with all grassroots members and other coalition organizations.
- In a recent position paper, Tanner wrote that Social Security faces a horrendous unfinanced liability of $26 trillion over 75 years.
- There was possibly a position paper or an objection report that - I am not sure it is in the papers, your Honour.
- However, this must be balanced against the recent position paper of the Office of the Director of Telecommunications Regulation on full number portability.
informe detallado en el que se hacen recomendaciones sobre un tema concreto
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.