- Yes, it's a hard life, but I'm gonna keep blogging if poss.
- I personally feel it is the bounden duty of married people to try to hitch their single friends up with suitable partners wherever poss.
- We would like to go into it more but we want this update up as soon as poss.
- Take it easy there, D. I'll be on the phone to you as soon as poss.
- Those of you playing this… without too many spoilers, if poss!
- If I get it the plan is that I do as much conservation stuff as poss, and just use the post as a way into the field.
- I think they found the curriculum's limitations a bit difficult to make compatible with encouraging creativity, so ignored the course as far as poss.
- I don't have that information, but I promise you that I will find you a way as soon as poss…
- I guess it would be poss for her to be involved - but would require a lot of explanation I guess.
- To make your locks as shiny as poss, give them a quick blast of cold water before getting out of the shower and always blow dry from the roots downwards.
- I'm gonna keep blogging, if poss - but just in case I can't, here's a very nasty joke I heard the other day.
- Although there is only one picture of it on my site right now, I'm planning to put a page devoted to it on there as soon as poss.
- Wait until they come in season here, and then buy locally if poss.
- I didn't realise it would be so psychedelic, and will change it something easier on the eye as soon as poss.