- Mothers of America, it's time to talk back and refute insulting post-feminist propaganda.
- Lisa clearly comes from this generation of sexually-empowered post-feminist females; Matt is just old enough to find it novel.
- But what place does such a seemingly out-dated picture of femininity have in today's post-feminist world of working women and sensitized men?
- Apparently, post-feminist women are at their happiest when they are cleaning their houses.
- In our so-called post-feminist world, housework is not simply without status, but fast becoming a guilty secret.
- Was all that consciousness-raising we did in the 1970s to be lost in a new mood of post-feminist consciousness plummeting below our waists?
- Despite the belief that we now live in a post-feminist world, there continue to be startling gaps between how far women are thought to have come and the realities of where we are.
- The model is basically the same: hip-hop and disco-informed dance tunes undercut with punk rock adrenaline levels and post-feminist diatribes.
- It is too easy to skip over feminism in these self-proclaimed post-feminist times.
- Particularly, Hollywood's target audience of 18 to 25-year-olds tend to look for post-feminist attitudes to gender issues.
- This is too frequently a riddle which drives us into paroxysms of post-feminist uncertainty.
- What on the surface is a short film that embraces a post-feminist viewpoint in its celebration of female sexuality is actually more concerned with its irreverent underbelly.
- In this post-feminist era, the danger is that in reclaiming the dignity of domestic work, women risk putting themselves right back where they started.
- I wrote a post-feminist dissertation and book, without giving it much thought, a boundary encountered in practice, perceived only after-the-fact.
- To many minds, we live in a post-feminist era when denouncing sexist strictures is anachronistic.
- Unfortunately, this utterly disposable post-feminist tract is so misguided that it ends up making most reality TV look thoughtful.
- I would never have been able to explain it in theoretical terms, but I think, looking back, I was writing about post-feminist women at a time when we were very confused.
- Unofficially, this is because I can't cook, officially, it's because I am making a statement of post-feminist empowerment.
- The nude, once a staple of the painter's repertoire, has taken a hit in the post-feminist era.