1estudiante de postgrado feminine Britishpostgraduado masculine Britishpostgraduada feminine British(student/degree/research) (before noun) de postgrado
- These are quite enough to fill a textbook of this kind, which is mainly aimed at advanced undergraduates or postgraduates and MBA students wishing to know more about this subject.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates are now being encouraged to think about lifelong career management, but many current postdocs have had little career education.
- Thus, it may be that you would want to stratify by both faculty and gender or faculty and whether students are undergraduates or postgraduates.
- This included 31,000 postgraduates and 26,000 international students.
- This book is aimed specifically at intermediate level students, such as third or fourth-year undergraduates or first-year postgraduates.
- There were more undergraduates, more postgraduates, more lecturers, many more professors, more professional organisations, conferences here, there and everywhere.
- Alumni, researchers, graduates, postgraduates and campus companies were all amongst those with entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to establish their own companies.
- The first year that Warwick opened for undergraduates, all the undergraduates and postgraduates could get into one lecture theatre.
- The acronym derives from the group composition of postgraduates, faculty, undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Honours students and postgraduates were directed to the close study of primary sources on aspects of British imperial history.
- Each university continues to recruit and teach its own students but postgraduates can tap into research anywhere in the group.
- We need to base our continuing economic growth upon the graduates and postgraduates who populate our city businesses and academic institutions.
- What about part-time students - and postgraduates?
- In addition there was a modest increase in full-fee-paying domestic students, mostly postgraduates and students taking special courses.
- This time, the fair is for three categories of youngsters - final year students, fresh graduates / postgraduates and professionals with up to five years' experience.
- But among the applicants were hundreds of graduates, postgraduates, MBAs and engineers.…
- While continuity is important, rapid changes have been taking place over recent years, notably the shift in balance of the student body between undergraduates and postgraduates.
- If undergraduates or postgraduates believe free banking means significant discounts are the norm for student overdrafts, loans and credit cards, they will be sorely disappointed.