In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estudiante de postgrado feminine Britishpostgraduado masculine Britishpostgraduada feminine British(student/degree/research) (before noun) de postgrado
- These are quite enough to fill a textbook of this kind, which is mainly aimed at advanced undergraduates or postgraduates and MBA students wishing to know more about this subject.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates are now being encouraged to think about lifelong career management, but many current postdocs have had little career education.
- Thus, it may be that you would want to stratify by both faculty and gender or faculty and whether students are undergraduates or postgraduates.
- This included 31,000 postgraduates and 26,000 international students.
- This book is aimed specifically at intermediate level students, such as third or fourth-year undergraduates or first-year postgraduates.
- There were more undergraduates, more postgraduates, more lecturers, many more professors, more professional organisations, conferences here, there and everywhere.
- Alumni, researchers, graduates, postgraduates and campus companies were all amongst those with entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to establish their own companies.
- The first year that Warwick opened for undergraduates, all the undergraduates and postgraduates could get into one lecture theatre.
- The acronym derives from the group composition of postgraduates, faculty, undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Honours students and postgraduates were directed to the close study of primary sources on aspects of British imperial history.
- Each university continues to recruit and teach its own students but postgraduates can tap into research anywhere in the group.
- We need to base our continuing economic growth upon the graduates and postgraduates who populate our city businesses and academic institutions.
- What about part-time students - and postgraduates?
- In addition there was a modest increase in full-fee-paying domestic students, mostly postgraduates and students taking special courses.
- This time, the fair is for three categories of youngsters - final year students, fresh graduates / postgraduates and professionals with up to five years' experience.
- But among the applicants were hundreds of graduates, postgraduates, MBAs and engineers.…
- While continuity is important, rapid changes have been taking place over recent years, notably the shift in balance of the student body between undergraduates and postgraduates.
- If undergraduates or postgraduates believe free banking means significant discounts are the norm for student overdrafts, loans and credit cards, they will be sorely disappointed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.