In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(checkup/care) postnatal(care/checkup) de posparto
- Human growth during the embryonic, fetal, and post-natal periods provides a good model for mammalian growth.
- Another area of high concern was the lack of post-natal care, especially for first-time mothers and lack of support for home births, particularly in rural areas.
- The aim is to access women with substance use problems and encourage them to pursue regular ante- and post-natal care.
- The clinic offers counselling, electrocardiogram and stress tests, pap smear, antenatal and post-natal care and vaccination and immunisation for infants and adults.
- Deafness is associated with many hereditary and non-hereditary diseases and may also result from pre or post-natal exposure to a variety of toxins and traumas.
- She was especially fortunate, she said, to have the same midwife not only for her antenatal and post-natal examinations and check-ups but also for the birth.
- It will deal with pregnancy, post-natal and baby, massage and yoga as well as reflexology and life coaching.
- The number of women attending post-natal care had fallen from 95.6 percent in 2002 to 82.4 percent.
- The mother, who could be suffering from post-natal syndrome, has also been advised to seek medical help.
- Women's vulnerability has been exacerbated by unequal access to basic resources, especially prenatal and post-natal healthcare services.
- There is very little practical information about giving birth (just do what the doctor tells you) and even less about the immediate post-natal care (just ask your mother and grandmother).
- Both pre- and early post-natal exposures have been associated with cognitive deficits, distractibility, and difficult behaviors.
- Her background includes teaching, psychology, health promotion and research on ante and post-natal care and education.
- The procedure surrounding pre-natal and post-natal care was similarly haphazard.
- This work attempts to consider and observe the continuum of personality between fetal and post-natal life.
- What, then, has happened to our pre-natal, post-natal, nutritional support, health care and education programmes for the girl child?
- There is another important help, which is having access to free or practically free coverage of all costs related to pregnancy, prenatal follow-up, delivery, post-natal care for the babies.
- For these purposes, post-natal care means personal medical services for both the mother and baby during the fourteen days following the birth.
- With its profusion of midwives and naturalistic post-natal care, it is one of the few representations we have in western art that touches on the actual process of childbirth.
- Currently, there is still no inpatient post-natal care on site, so mums are discharged home a few hours after giving birth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.